Tonight I turned the draft plan that I did earlier into an actual cardboard template to be used for baking later. It worked out very well; putting the cardboard model together it looks like I haven’t made any terrible mistakes along the way.
After the tedium of measuring.
And the strain of cutting.
Seeing the actual house take shape was very gratifying.
[Video Omitted for Now – Trouble with my Editing Software]
Next I need to plan out the materials I need to bake, prep and cut the final product. And then I’ll have to do an extensive photo-shoot before I give in to the temptation of eating.
Deadline for final product: 2013-12-14.
A week-and-a-half to go.