I’m going to be lazy tonight. Last day of my holiday, and all I want to do is scroll through a page with pictures on it… so there it is. My favourites from the 100 below, but I urge you to have a look at them all in the link above; some really clever art.
1) Street Art in Olsztyn, Poland
Art doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective.
3) Chalk Art by David Zinn
It is better when it interacts with its surroundings.
53) Street Art in Berlin, Germany
It re-defines something that already existed.
66) Street Art by Pabi A – In Lund, Sweden
It pushes “outside the box”.
67) Another brick in the wall – In Gorzow, Poland
It can be subtle and easily overlooked.
88) Lego house, Warsaw, Poland
It combines similar-yet-contrasting to mutually clarify.