51 – 100 Kitchen Designs
…speaking of kitchen renovations…
100 décor / design ideas and not a single one really jumps out and grabs me. Not that I’ll let that stop me from a renovation; it just means I’ll have to make it all up as I go along instead.
Continue reading Day 315 – Who Needs a Kitchen Anyway?
- Slept in, ignoring my phone several times
- Went to Michel’s to read a few chapters over coffee
- Had coffee and an apple slice
- Read 2 chapters of Ice and Fire
- Played some Storm
- Assisted in the removal of the bathroom ceiling
- Assisted in the covering of a bathroom wall
- Went to Wet’n’Wild, apologising to Holly for the delay
- Learned that the 3 slides with originally the Purple rafts were closed due to an excess of water (not joking)
- Climbed up and slid down the T5
- Discovered the Bombora was closed indefinitely due to 4 spinal injuries today; Holly was distraught (over the slide closure)
- Climbed up and slid down the Half Pipe
- Climbed up intending to slide down the Typhoon, only to learn it was out of order, and sliding the Breakers instead
- Floated in the wave pool
- Floated around the lagoon several times
- Climbed up and slid down the Curler
- Climbed up and slid down the Double Bowlseye
- Climbed up and slid down the now-re-opened Typhoon
- Floated some more in the wave pool
- Showered, left, got chips and went home
I must try a Fast Pass sometime, because there were people lapping us many times while we were queuing for some of the slides. One day filled with slides and total exhaustion. Maybe to celebrate the end of summer?
I returned from Melbourne and now I cannot shower.
It would appear that some burglars took the bathroom in my absence.
It’s been a long time coming; the bathroom had been semi-demolished for some time now, but yesterday a crew came through and re-did the walls. The beams inside had been rotting through due to a leak. Now I can live in the certain knowledge the roof won’t come down again.
And in the near future, there will be a shower, and plumbing, and running water.
It will be glorious!
For now I’m going to have to time my showers to coincide with gym visits.